1. Awakening to your life’s purpose
This book is about simple philosophies that it ranks No. 1 in 10 books that can change your life.
There is a writer who once said: The purpose of living as a lamp helps to illuminate our path into life. Everyone is concerned with a question: What is the purpose of my life? On the road of life, there are some people can find it. Many people struggled with that question but did not find out their purpose of life and many people lost their way in the wrong purpose. The book has made us “Awakening to your life’s purpose”, making us think and enlighten the soul of our hearts, have we found the right purpose? This is a good book, a museum that leads us on the right path into many hardships, but also lots of bitter sweetness.
Believe me, this book will not let you down!
2. Change your mind and your life will follow
When we change, the world will change. Let’s look at the following point: We only have two choices in life. The first option is to fall into frustration, paralysis and let the fear control you. The second option is to open your heart to the world around you, heal yourself and others by changing your habit of acting in relationships. We cannot change someone. We often cannot change the situation. But We can learn to act with loving hearts instead of reacting with anger or hurt. Let us remember that we have control over everything. When we stop paying attention to the problem, the solution will appear.
Presented in 12 simple steps, this book provides us with the insights needed to find out how to behave peacefully and positively in all situations.
Women who love books are beautiful, they are beautiful in a very special way. Maybe they are not like flowers or pearls but they are like a cup of tea with a gentle, delicate scent. And the cup of tea, the more you sip the more delicious it is. You can give yourself or the women you love the best and most meaningful books below:
1. Mother’s diary- Kawa Chan:
Mother’s diary is a picture diary, a heartfelt message that Kawa Chan wants to send to her first son.
Flipping through every page of the book, you will go from delight to sympathy. Because the author’s stories are very close and true to the mood of many mothers who gave birth. When starting to paint the first picture, Kawa Chan simply wanted to save some memorable moments during the pregnancy so that she could show her children later, but after that, Humor of the author has received the warm support of many people. Hopefully with this booklet, the painting will reach even more people.
Read to feel, empathize or simply laugh!
2. Empowering woman- Louis L.Hay
Life is changing and standards for women are changing accordingly. Today, the ideal woman is no longer just around the house, no longer spending all her time and effort to serve her husband. Society has looked more respectful to women and therefore treatment is more fair. All Chapters in Women I have the right to help readers step by step change their beliefs, thoughts and actions to achieve happiness and success in the family as well as in society. The book closes with the message, “Love yourself and your life.”
3. Our turn!- Nikki Royston
If you are looking for something to start a business and develop your business skills, then it’s time to read this book. It will lead you on the path to success. The book also offers top tips and advice from leading business women like Anita Roddick, Martha Lane Fox and Nicola Horlick … They have shown sex plays a big part in their journey and how they are successful in the leading position ofthe male dominated business world. The book is a combination of studies and interviews with business women. It’s our time! It is an interesting and unique book for women who want to succeed on the way.
Online library systems have improved research experience for students all over the world. Many education systems across the globe have installed the systems. In addition, if you can’t find the information you are looking for in the school online library, you can still use the search engine. When using online libraries, you will experience a wide range of benefits. However, it is hard to ignore the fact that those systems have their share of disadvantages. In this article, we are going to look the positive aspect of using the online library as well as the cons to expect.
Benefits of Using Online Library
- Access to an astounding range of online resources– online libraries are packed with multiple resources covering any subject you may think of. All information uploaded on online libraries is quality-assessed by subject specialists to ensure it is correct and relevant. In addition, you can find a wide range of journals, magazine, and encyclopedia uploaded on these libraries to help you with your research. Some of the materials are centuries old and very useful, especially when studying history.
- You can access information 24/7– online library system allow you to access information at any time of the day from any place you may be. The system also allows several people to access the same source of information at once.
- It’s very easy to retrieve information– online libraries have friendly user interfaces that make it easy for you to navigate through different sections. In addition, there is a search button that allows you to enter a keyword of your research and you are presented with multiple resources that contain the keyword hence easing the search.
- Freedom to use your preferred formatting– not all people are comfortable with font formatting used on several materials. For instance, you may feel that the font is too small hence preventing you from reading faster or comprehending what it is talking about. The online library gives you the benefit that you can download the material and format the font to something more comfortable.
Disadvantages of Using Online Library
Despite their credibility, online libraries have disadvantages that you should be aware of when using the system. These include:
- Some information may be inaccurate– information found in online libraries is stored in large databases that need regular updating to ensure it’s always accurate. Due to the size of these databases, keeping them updated is demanding. When not done in a timely manner, you are likely to access inaccurate and confusing information.
- They can lead to procrastination– most students are affected by this con. Knowing that you can easily access all information you require to do your assignment can tempt you to wait until the last minute. Doing your assignment an hour or two prior submission results in plagiarism. You also don’t understand what you are writing about and in the end, you miss the entire meaning of assignment. Worse still, you can take this procrastination behavior to your career life hence harming your career.
Looking at the pros and cons of online library experience, we can say that the libraries are highly useful and advantageous. Gauging by the speed at which libraries are technologizing, the intimacy between researchers and online libraries will continue to increase. Many online libraries are adopting new technologies based on the needs and expectations of students.